Thread: Audio crashes in blur game

Audio crashes in blur game

I dont know if anybody of you is facing similar problems with the game or not. I have a desktop computer installed with Windows 7. On this computer, I have installed Blur game but I am facing some problems while playing the game. First of all the performance of the game is very low. The game lags alot while playing. Apart from lagging sometimes the Audio goes missing in some part of the game. This is a frequent issue. I am not able to figure out why Audio crashes in blur game and hence need your help in solving the issue. Any help regarding the issue is more than welcome. Thanks in advance

Re: Audio crashes in blur game

Check the audio drivers which are installed on the computer. For all the devices to work properly, appropriate drivers are to be installed on the computer. To check if the proper drivers are installed and working on the computer, go to the device manager and select the Audio devices. Follow the troubleshooting procedure if there is any caution sign near the audio device. You can also try and update the audio drivers for the system and see if it solves the problem.

There is a high possibility that the installation of the game present on the system is having some problems due to which the Audio on the game is crashing. To be sure, you can remove the game from the computer and delete all the files/keys from the computer. Reinstall the game and check if the game is working properly or not.

The problem which you are facing is a known bug with the all versions of the game. The in game sound suddenly disappears while playing any races in Multiplayer or single player mode and the sound comes back with a loud bang. This bug was reported by many of the players playing on all the three platforms and a patch to solve the issue will be released soon. Keep checking the official website and download the required patch on the computer to solve the bug.

Try configuring the graphics card according to the game settings and see to if the performance of the game improves. For the game to work smoothly on the computer, the graphics card has to be configured properly according to the graphics option of the game. Configuring the graphic cards according to the game will solve the problem hopefully.