Thread: Cant create account for Blur game on pc

Cant create account for Blur game on pc

I was totally excited when I bought Blur PC version but it all ended when I installed the game on my computer. After installation of the game, whenever I try to play the game on the computer, it starts but I Cant create account for blur game on pc. Is anybody else facing the same problem? Is my game corrupt? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Cant create account for Blur game on pc

Yes I think there is something wrong with the version of the game which is installed on the computer. Sometimes while installation of the game, some files of the game does not get copied on the computer. If such situation occurs then the game will not work properly on the computer. Therefore I would suggest that you reinstall the game and see if the problem is solved or not.

Have you scanned the system with any antivirus? There is a high possibility that the system is infected with some virus which is creating such problems. If any of the file associated to the game is infected by a virus the game will not work properly. Hence I will suggest that you scan the system and check all the files which are infected. Repair or quarantine the files which are infected and see if you are able to create account in the game.

I suppose that you are not able to create the account in the game for online multiplayer mode. If yes, then the network configuration can be the reason behind the problem. The client computer will not be able to communicate with the remote server if the router is not configured properly. Hence check the configuration of the router and see if there are any changes to be made. Make the necessary changes and see if the problem persists.

For playing the game online, you will have to enable the DMZ on the router. Login to the router using the default IP address of the router from the internet browser. Go to the configuration page and then enable DMZ. After enabling DMZ, see if you are able to play the game or not. Hopefulling once the DMZ is enabled you will not face the same problem again.