Thread: There is no Ferrari, Lamborghini & McLaren in Blur game

There is no Ferrari, Lamborghini & McLaren in Blur game

You guys might have see the trailer of new Blur racing game coming for xbox. I want some information on the cars in the game. I had seen some trailers and read on forums. I got very less detailed about the cars added in Blur game. Does there is no Ferrari, Lamborghini & McLaren in this game. What are the new cars added in the game. Where can I get full list.

Re: There is no Ferrari, Lamborghini & McLaren in Blur game

You can get the list of cars on the official site of Blur game. They had provided a column of vehicle where all the cars are listed. But till now demo is released for the game. So I wonder that list might be of demo game not the full one. They had not mentioned the name of three cars which you had posted. So it is possible that they are not added in the game.

Blur games gives you Up to 20 different cars to race simultaneously over the finish line. Those care are equipped with strong energy shocks, which can produce lots of action on the track. The cars are also equipped with a defensive shields. This shields protect the care from nitro-rate shocks to ensure a rapid pace highlight. The care which I know are Volkswagon Scirocco 24, Ford Focus RS and Renault Megane Trophy.

That is right. I think the cars which you have mentioned are not available in Blur. I found this cars Ford GT, Lotus Exige Cup 260, Ford FR - 100, Land Rover Defender SVX and Chevrolet Camaro SS. The screen of the game can then be divided into four parts. A game four of us should therefore not be a problem. There is also the possibility of a large gaming network for the best places to fight.

I don't think so this cars which you has stated are provided. You have to get the full version of this game then checkout. The cars which I had figure out in the game are Land Rover LRX, BMW M3 E92 (Tuner), Koenigsegg CCX-R, Corvette ZR 1, Shelby Mustang GT500 and Audi TTS Coupe. This are cars which are know to me. I had not found any more model other than this.

I think there are only some 20 cars are provided in the game. More action is provided in the game by adding up some land mines which offers you some quick realistic damage and destruction. You can divide the screen to 4 parts and there is further no more issue regarding the resolution. There is also the possibility of a large gaming network for the best places to fight. The game will now be equipped to start with 30 different tracks and 50 different vehicles.

Here I have some more cars for the same. I had figure out this cars by watching the trailer of the game. There are BMW 1-Series, Dodge Viper Competition Coupe, Ford Mustang GT, Volkswagen Beetle, Audi R8 4.2 Quattro, Ford SuperVan 3, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Vauxhall Commodore, Nissan Skyline GTR , Ford Bronco, Hummer H-2, etc. There is still information pending on the same.

Volkswagon Scirocco 24, Ford Focus RS, Renault Megane Trophy, Ford GT, Lotus Exige Cup 260, Ford FR-100, Land Rover Defender SVX, Chevrolet Camaro SS (Drag), Land Rover LRX, BMW M3 E92 (Tuner), Koenigsegg CCX-R, Corvette ZR1, Ford Shelby GT500, Stallion Ford Mustang GT, Audi TTS Coupe, Audi S3, Corvette C3, Dodge Viper Venom 1000, Dodge Viper ACR, Dodge Chalenger SRT8 (Race), that's all i remember.

ThumbsUp Re: There is no Ferrari, Lamborghini & McLaren in Blur game

Also an Audi R8 4.2 FSI Quattro, Opel Atro Extreme, Ford Supervan, Nissan 350Z, Hummer H-2, BMW Series til, Volkswagen Beetle, Vauxhall Commodore, Toyota Supra, Ford Bronco, Rat Rod (LOL), Bowler Nemesis, Ford Raptor, Aston Martin DB9. THAT's all I remember. Hope it's useful!