Thread: blur slipstreaming

blur slipstreaming

I have played blur many times and i want to ask you guys that is there a slipstreaming in blur or not. Actually if there would be then i have not noticed any increase in speed while driving directly behind another racer. And there is a risk that the car behind which we are driving could release some power. Is there any advantage to do so?

Re: blur slipstreaming

I think the slipstreaming is not provided in the blur and the reason behind it could be the same which you have mentioned. Actually if they had given it then there would be 99.9% of risk that some other racer would give you the power up and you just lost your game. I think there is not need to use slipstreaming in this game.

I guess you guys are talking about the drafting which is term to call for the slipstreaming in gaming. I think the drafting it not possible in blur as this game has a feature called a power up and if you try for drafting then the power up feature would be interfering with it. According to me, power up is much better then the drafting and blur power ups are just great to watch.

From point of view, It would be more realistic to have a drafting feature in the car race game. It would be much useful when you are at the second place and if you want to become first then you may use drafting. This seems to be very much useful but guys it might happen with you as well when you will be at first place.

Hey guys, I think it is just a waste in posting the replies for the feature which has been not provided in the blur game. There would be lot more features which are not provided in the blur but i guess we could not do anything for it. If slipstreaming is not there in blur then who can tell me that they can do slipstreaming in it? I guess nobody, Even there is not a split screen for 2 player game in blur, so what! Is there anybody who can show me some way to get it? Again nobody!!!

I would be glad to use the drafting feature if it would have provided in the blur too. Actually this feature puts your opponent in more anger which is kind of success for you, Specially when you are playing the car race and blur is just an amazing game for car race. But unfortunately there is nothing like drafting in it but even power up looks goof when it happens.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever