Thread: Framerate drops while playing Blur game

Framerate drops while playing Blur game

I have installed Blur game to my desktop. It is been installed with Windows 7. I have ATI 5870 graphic card installed to the system. The problem is that my game losses the framerate and not able to function properly. This happens for 5 seconds and then it works normally. What could have been the reason. Please let me know with a proper solution for the same.

Re: Framerate drops while playing Blur game

This happens if the system configuration do not match well. You need to check for the issue that the system ailments is working well for you and hence make the thing to process. You can work accordingly for the same by making the system configuration to cope with it. This will surely then let your system to get work and do not loose any fps while playing game.

You need to upgarde the video card or the graphic card drivers in order to work well for you. This will surely let you to get the issue sorted and then perform well. It could be that the driver you have installed to the system may be outdated and needs an upgraded version which will lead you to function in a better way. Basically the framerate drop is due to unsupported driver of graphic card.

What version of the Direct X do you use. The possibility could well being with the application of Direct X that you use. So I would suggest you to install the latest Direct X version and then check for the output. This will then let you to get the issue to be solved well. So it would be relevant that the direct X pack be upgraded to make game execute well.

Try to perform a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box option and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Then disable the service. Now as it is been done do look for the conclusion that you may get by executing the game. This will help.

Install the game application using installer.exe in safe mode. This will then help you out well for the same. You need to work out by installing the game application as safe mode option do not have embedded features enable. This will let you to get the thing to perform accordingly. You will be able to get the thing to perform.

It would be better that you check for the video card that you use. I hope the problem is quite related it with. You are hence not able to function for the aspect. So in order to work out for the thing all you need to do is to upgrade the video card drivers and then chec for the output. This will then let you get thing to work well.