Thread: Does Blur PC Game support multiplayer mode?

Satyrs Guest

Does Blur PC Game support multiplayer mode?

Hello people, I am really very excited as I am getting the new Blur PC game for myself. I have a system with Windows 7 installed and has a high end Nvidia graphic card which I think is enough for playing the game. I want to ask one small query related to the game. I want to play the game in multiplayer mode and hence want to know Does Blur PC Game support multiplayer mode or not. Any suggestions regarding the game are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does Blur PC Game support multiplayer mode?

Yes the game has a multiplayer mode in which you can play the game on same computer using different or same controller. The multiplayer mode is named as Split Screen mode in which upto 4 players can play the game on the same computer. out of the 4 players, only 2 players can use keyboard as the controller and rest have to use some other controller like game pad. Hope it clears your doubt.

There are many virtual LAN applications available which can be used for playing the game online or LAN. Hamachi and Tunngle are such application which can be used on the computer for playing the game on Lan or online by creating a Virtual network. Download any such application and install it on the computer and configure the game for the application. After configuring the game, you will be able to play the game online without any problem.

There is no need of any application to be installed for playing the game in multiplayer mode. There are lot of servers which are available online provided by the game developers. You can directly join these servers and play the game. The latency which you get while playing the game depends on the speed of the Internet connection. Good internet connection will give a low latency.

Satyrs Guest

As suggested I joined the online servers for Blur but the latency is too high and hence I am not able to play the game properly. I get kicked out of the server frequently due to high latency. Is this because of the Internet connection? Should I install the game again? How do I solve this issue? Please help.

You will have to use virtual lan softwares for playing the game online on some other servers or you will have to get a new high speed internet connection. Using a Virtual LAN application will be helpful while playing the games online. The virtual LAN application helps in creating a virtual network which helps in reducing the latency while playing game.