Thread: Blur game works fine through Hamachi?

Blur game works fine through Hamachi?

Sup gamers, I have recently installed Blur game on my computer which works fine but now I want to play the game with my friends using the multiplayer mode. All my friends have a Hamachi account and hence I want to know if Blur game works fine through Hamachi? So if any of you have tried playing the game on Hamachi, please share some information on this topic. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Blur game works fine through Hamachi?

I dont think the game will support the Hamachi environment for playing in multiplayer mode. The graphics of the game are too high for playing the game in multiplayer mode. You will be able to play the game in multiplayer mode only on a single computer using different controllers. You can still try and play the game on Hamachi and see if it works. I tried to play NFS shift once on Hamachi but it did not work.

Hamachi a Virtual LAN application which creates a virtual network for all the computers which are connected to it. You will have to download the required application from the official website and install it on the computer. You cannot say that the application is supported by the game or not because just creates a virtual network. Hence I think there will no problem while playing the game.

I downloaded Hamachi on the computer and installed it but still I am not able to see any servers created by my friends in the game. Is there some configuration required before joining the game on LAN? Do I have to register myself at the hamachi website for playing the game online? If yes then please guide me through the configuration as I am new to the application.

Yes before you start the game, you will have to configure the application properly. Start hamachi and join the UCL network in which your friends are playing. For joining the network, youw will have to provide the correct authentication password. Once the UCL network is joined, you can see the list of all the available servers on the network. Join any game.

I followed all the steps exactly as suggested and joined the UCL network of my friend but still I was not able to see the game servers which were available on the network. I cant figure out what is wrong here because all my friends can connect to the server without any problems. So please help