Thread: Blur game not able to work after update

Blur game not able to work after update

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Blur game to my system. It was working very fine. Then it asked for an update. So I performed the update and then tried to execute the game. As I have updated the game and tried to execute the game is no longer able to work. I do not know what could have been the reason for the same. Please help.

Re: Blur game not able to work after update

The problem could be that the update you have got may not be proper. It could be that the application is not proper or the update has some bug appended to it. So in order to work well for the same it is necessary that you do perform a god check and work well for the same. So look out for good and fresh copy.

I would recommend you to delete the Blur data from your hard drive and then perform a reinstallation of the game. As it is been done you need to check for the update and then make it install to the system. This will surely help and make the issue for you to be solved. So perform the necessary steps and then get to a better conclusion.

There is a possibility that the driver is not been upgraded well and hence may require a good support. So in order to work out for it is essential and necessary that you perform the task well by getting the updated driver. So look for it and make the necessary change. This will help you and it may then let you to get the game to process as you need.

It would be better that you run the game under safe mode and then check for the issue. Al you need to do is to install the game application under this mode and execute it well in normal mode. Then get the update and install the same under safe mode. I hope this will then let your game to figure out properly and work as needed. Do look out for it.

The best way to make it work for you is by reinstalling the game application well for you. It is necessary that you perform the act by uninstalling the game application well and then install the fresh copy of the same. Then get the update file and install t well to the system. I hope this will surely help you out well. So do check for the thing.

The possibility could be with the update file only. It may heave got corrupt and hence you are not able to perform the necessary desired act. So it is essential that you get the things to work well for you. I hope you could then be able to perform the required aspect. So do check and get it worked well for you.