Thread: Default PC Pad controls for Split Second Velocity

Default PC Pad controls for Split Second Velocity

I am not getting the default controls for Split Second Velocity game. I had purchased a PC version of the game and want to add a game pad to it. The old one which I have is not working. So for that I found Cyborg Rumble Pad internet which suits my system. I need some information on this pad with the default settings to run the pad on the game. I am using Windows 7.

Re: Default PC Pad controls for Split Second Velocity

The settings will be available in the game itself. Mostly under option it shows you the keyboard controls. You can set the option by default there. The Cybord Rumble Pad is a advance game pad which offers you two modes of gameplay. The one for the basic and the other for advance. You can get this pad which is easy to install and use. It is a plug and play device for Windows based system.

That is right. I have a similar pad which offers me a Precision mode where it allows the continued pressure of a button to the my choice, to temporarily increase tenfold the accuracy one or more axes of ministicks, making it easier maneuver or under sensitive. It is easy to configure and use on any system. It offers new controller which is is the lock ministicks or left directional pad where you can get out of the slot and then reverse to get a pad classic style Playstation.

It is easy to program the Cyborg Rumble Pad. You can also setup all the options in your way. For game control option you can enter the options thing. There might be some patch available if you are not able to set the pad correctly. It offers you Mode FPS, 2 triggers rapid and 2 analog triggers, 8 channels pad, 6 buttons and 2 mini sticks analog button pressure which is fully programmable.

I am not sure about the control settings. Here in my xbox the game works well. In my friends system where he was too using a PC version was similar issue. He reinstalled the game. Then he set all the setting to default. The game works well now. Some config file might have damaged due to which you are not able to setup the controls. The most common location of such is under option.

The Cyborg pad is compatible with Microsoft Xbox 360 games and with Windows PC. It give quality and force feedback of varying intensity for more immersion in the game Uses Immersion license for maximum compatibility with games. There are ergonomic controls suitable for all hands to comfort for long game sessions. Advanced programming via the programming software for PC Saitek Smart Technology (SST).

Install Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad is easy since there is no need of driver. Plug the pad into a USB port and it is immediately detected by the operating system and ready. Or else you can download a configuration utility from the Saitek site to configure it in advance manner. I am using it on Just Cause 2 game. It is really smooth pad and the controls are quiet popular.