Thread: Split Second game application .exe file has stopped working

Split Second game application .exe file has stopped working

I have Split Second game application installed to my desktop and the thing is that the executable file of the application is not functioning. I do not know but when I try to run the game or launch it it do not respond. I am just clueless about this. I hope you will help me out to get the problem solved and let me a better way to make the application execute. I use Windows 7.

Re: Split Second game application .exe file has stopped working

It could be because the game application you have got is not legal. It may be pirated. This is the reason the game application is not able t o support to the system while you are trying to execute. It would be better that you check out for the problem and then let the things to get worked well. It will surely let you to get to a perfect solution. Check out for the same.

Upgrade to the latest version of the Direct X that you use. There is a possibility that the direct X file you are using is not upgraded and hence the game application is not able to support to the same and you are facing problems wit it accordingly. So I would suggest you to get the things to be checked accordingly and then execute the program after upgrading the latest Direct X version.

I would suggest you to first make the system to run under safe mode and then try the game application to get executed under the same. After that restart the system and then run the game application i normal mode. The features or the operating system may be that cause that is causing issue. So it would be better that you do look out for the change and perform as needed.

There is a way through which you can make the issue to be sorted well and that is by following the steps as mentioned:

• First you need to install game application that you have. Make sure it is original copy
    • Then try to manually install directx 11 c++ redistributable nvidia physx
    • As it is been done see that all these files should be located in your c:/program files/thq/metro2033/install folder manually
    • Now do check out if there is any change you are able to get.

Perform a clean boot service in order to make the executable file to function. It could be that due to the highly advanced system the features are not sorting the game. So all you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the services and then restart the system. This may help.

Get another copy of the game application and then try to install the suite. I hope this may surely help you out and make the necessary change that is required. You need to look and then make the amendments to be fulfilled. It is essential that the game application should not have bugs appended. This will make the difference. So check.