Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sudeki - Installer.bat file request

Sudeki - Installer.bat file request

Hello everyone, I apologise if this is in the wrong place...

Firstly, bought Sudeki for the PC as I remember playing it along time ago on the original xbox, saw it cheap on ebay and just went for it...

However, the game won 't run and after looking at the other, rather old, thread on the the forum, I am in need of an "installer.bat" file for Sudeki inorder to manually install the game myself...the link on the other thread doesn't appear to work anymore...

If anyone has the aforementioned file then I would be very greatful for some help...

Cheers,

Vexer

Re: Sudeki - Installer.bat file request

If you are on Windows Vista then try to install it in the following method shown below:

1. First you need to extract the CAB-files "Sudeki.cab" and "Sudeki1.cab" to a directory like "C:\Sudeki-Install". You can use WinZip or WinRAR to do so.
    2. Then copy the *.bat into the directory created shown above.
    3. Afterwards run "installer.bat" from commandline using a parameter to specify
    4. the target directory, i.e. installer.bat "C:\Games\Sudeki"
    5. Lastly Delete the directory created in step 1. Unused language files still
    6. reside in it.

You can download the installer.bat file from the below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the file...however, I am now faced with another issue...

I have successfully installed yet cannot start the game.

Any attempt to launch the game through the .exe is met with a StarForce Prompt telling me to re-boot my system, I haven't even been given chance to input my code at all...and no matter how many times I reboot.

I also saw a notice that said that windows had disabled the starforce driver because of incompatability...I'm running on windows 7 but have attempted running it in various compatability modes...

Any additional help is welcomed,

Vex.

No worries, a game crack by-passed the starforce protection so I can finally play the damn game as well as not need the CD, sweet.

Cheers again for the file...

Vex

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I cannot downlaod or even access the attachment with the installer.bat file.

Would appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris8181 View Post
    Sorry to bump an old topic, but I cannot downlaod or even access the attachment with the installer.bat file.

Would appreciate any help.
    I can easily download the attachment. Usually you will have to download winrar and install it on your pc because it is need to extract the content of the installer.bat file which is in rar file, that is supported by many softwares such as winzip, 7-zip, Freearc and many more. After extracting its content double click on the installer.bat file to start it.

Hi, really sorry to dig up an old thread. However, i dont understand the instructions stated. Especially the 3rd and 4th step.

TIA for replying

Quote Originally Posted by kassarin View Post
    Hi, really sorry to dig up an old thread. However, i dont understand the instructions stated. Especially the 3rd and 4th step.

TIA for replying
    By third and fourth step, the OP is trying to tell you is that you need to open command prompt by going into start >> run >> typing cmd and then targetting the directory called installer.bat "C:\Games\Sudeki". After pressing all this words in the cmd just press enter to let it do its thing.

Hi guys and sorry again for bringing up an old post.

I have Windows 7 64bit version. Is there any kind man who can help me instal Sudeki in my PC? Thank you all in advance

Ok here it goes:

Istallation of Sudeki in Windows 7 64bit Version

1. Make a folder of the name Sudeki.
    2. Inside make a new folder (name it as u wish) and extract in there the 2 zips Sudeki and Sudeki.1.
    3. In that same folder drop the installer.bat.
    4. Double click the installer.bat
    5. move to the previous folder and there will be 2 more files. Sudeki and Sudeki launcher.
    6. Use sudeki launcher for some option and the other file to start sudeki at once!!

If you have more questions feel free to mail me

question Re: Sudeki - Installer.bat file request

Hi all

Sorry to exhume this thread again but I too have bought a copy of Sudeki. I liked it so much playing it on my mates Xbox that I bought it for the PC (mine runs Vista).

I come unstuck at the point where you need to enter installer.bat "E:\Games\Sudeki-Install (as it is in my case). I'm unsure of how to do this. If I simply enter that into the standard directory that command prompt begins ib then it doesn't work. I've changed to the same directory as the game but alas still no joy.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks all
    Last edited by Mecholomaniac; 27-09-2010 at 12:05 AM.

I think that you have not properly deleted the existing file. I would like to recommend you to delete that actual file first. If you are not able to understand what I am saying,, then just refer to second post, that is posted by "Hitman22". I am sure that your problem will get solved.

Hi all,

After finally sorting that out I too have a problem with this Starforce crud. I have a legitimate copy but I've no way of getting the code off of it? Is there a way I can bypass this?

Thanks again
    Last edited by Mecholomaniac; 28-09-2010 at 10:47 PM.

In the context of Paraworld and local installation problems - this was the tip given to the folder:
    Code:
    C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ InstallShield
    Rename, and then try the installation again. Mistake was as far as I know still a Windows Update thing. This has solved my problem, see if this is helpful to you. Thank you.

Hi Gillian/all,

Thanks for your help, but that hasn't solved the prob. I need to know how to crack the game when it's not been installed the conventional way (i.e. there is no desktop executible).

I've tried following some of the vids found online but there's no publisher file present in the 'installed' version.

Is there anyone who knows how to do this pls?

Thanks a lot .
    Last edited by Mecholomaniac; 29-09-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast