Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch

Anyone knows when the Battlefield Bad Company 2 patch is going to come out. I have heard that that it is going to come out in a day or two. Anyone have any idea when this patch will be implemented and which problem they are going to target. I will like to see some multiple GPU optimizations. Thanks in advance.

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch

I am having steam version and the good news is that my game is patched last night automatically. But the thing is that the only thing the patch has done is that the text in the scrolling ticker at the bottom is displayed larger. I do not know whether it is helpful or not, I have heard from my friends that their game is not patching because it is giving a message that displays “server is too busy”. If at the time of updating you also face the same problem then do not worry try again later.

I have recently installed the Battlefield Bad Company 2 patch through steam and not my computer system is crashing that also with an annoying sound. Then the next thing I can do is to restart my computer system. Anybody has else experience this problem or got the solution for this annoying problem. If anybody has solution for this problem then, please reply.

I want to ask few things before giving any suggestion, is your game crashes when you are trying to resume the game. If you are getting the crash at that time then for resolving the problem you have to go tom my campaign and then select the par you were on. After that start the campaign again from that part. But if you are getting some freeze and the sound before you have patch then the problem is different.

Thanks for the reply but it did not worked for me, I am tired to trying thing but it is not working. This game is really pathetic. Before releasing this game should have fixed this problem, this kind of behavior show their irresponsibility. I am not using the beta version of the game, I have paid for the game, here is what I am getting. This is really not good on their part.