Thread: Bad Company 2 Friend Request

Bad Company 2 Friend Request

I been annoying to play with my friends online but the friend application is not running necessitate to be fix does not do a thing when I hit it off add friend. The friends system is absolutely bugged. Frequently restarting the game more than a few times does not fixes it. Friend requests are not running for me too The similar thing has happened to me and two of my friends. I added the first friend ok, then when I try at add an additional I look up his screenname and stumble on him, when I hit it off add friend it says application was sent productively.The trouble is that when I hit it off ok to corroborate it does not go away until I hit it off it again and they never observe the request on their side and I never observe their name on my directory.

Re: Bad Company 2 Friend Request

Might be similar here there additional bugs the keyboard button "Q" does not run properly so that you cannot actually interrelate similar to in BF2 you might say thank you when someone revived you or you might call in an airstrike etc. You are merely been capable to get one friend added to the directory, the rest of them try to send requests and you send requests and nobody of them get that.

You managed to get one friend added. Everybody in addition who requirements to play with you on Steam sends requests, and you by no means recieve them. Similar when you try to send them friend requirements. To a certain extent frustrating that the entire your friends are playing but you cannot track them down to join their server. The Q does run for ID'ing enemies, though it seems to be random but you had that trouble too. As a minimum the parachute button runs everytime, even works on short jumps thats incredible that lacked in BF2 HAHAHA you be able to call in airstrikes if you are Recon and have the suitable unlocks, or have control in excess of the Remote UAV or something to that consequence. You much have a preference the middle mouse button roll for choosing team/squad related actions similar to in BF2.

A work approximately that has worked for a number of is making certain together people are on the most important Menu screen when you send a request, cannot say it’s worked for you. Of the 7 requirements you have sent out, 1 person got it instantly away, 5 got it during the night, and 1 by no means received it despite sending it frequently and together being on the most important menu at the time.

The accurate similar difficulty, but you have not waited during the night. You do not constantly get the possibility to invite somebody to your game or join somebody else’s from steam, EA presently everybody up. You added 2 friends when you first installed the game and they maintain they by no means got the requests, but ever in view of the fact that then it's worked absolutely excluding for when the master servers have been down/lagging.

You have sent so many applications and by no means get one of your own. Your games has auto create certain updates. So you be familiar with you have the most recent and it tranquil does it. You be familiar with they are trying to secure it here. An assortment of friend's register problem which fixes underway.

If you are a group of players that are not capable to get the friend requests up and working. Previous to the servers bust regarding a week ago you had everybody on the directory, but subsequent to the bust you had no one. Then in excess of the past week you have tried to add the friends back, but you presently simply have 2 friends (out of eight) - difficulty is that when you desire to play together you necessitate to spell the name of the server including and the entire additional strange characters in front or in back of the server name. For the reason that the Search function has an EPIC Fail.