Thread: Just Cause 2 breaks with ATI/NV set up

Just Cause 2 breaks with ATI/NV set up

I have installed Just cause 2 game application to the desktop machine and the problem is my game is not able to run properly when my Nvidia card is active and ATI card as primary. I have no idea what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out so that I can sort the thing. Please help. I use Windows 7.

Re: Just Cause 2 breaks with ATI/NV set up

The problem could be with the device that is the graphic card that you have installed. This is the reason that you are not able to work out well and the game is not running properly. So it would be better that you upgrade the drivers and then sort the issue well. I hope you may then be able to work and perform accordingly. So do look out.

I have installed the game and there has been no issues with the application or game that I play. So I guess the problem can be with the compatibility. The game application is not able to support well. So do check out for the system ailments and then make the proper support for the game. It will be helpful and you will not be able to get an issues thereafter.

Did you check out by disabling the features for the operating system that you use. I hope the issue could be that the application is not functioning due to incompatibility. So type mconfig in the search box and then hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services. This will help you out. So do check and make the proper implementation.

Try to upgrade the the direct X version of the application that is been installed to the system. You may then be able to work well for the thing. This is essential and necessary that you perform and work accordingly with the thing. So do check out and process well. I hope this will then make the things to work in your way.

I would suggest you to install the application driver under compatibility mode. This will definitely help you out to get the issue sorted. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This will then help you out well for making the driver to sort the thing accordingly. Do check out and perform well.

I would recommend you to install the drivers under safe mode option. This will definitely help you in getting the thing to work well and process accordingly. So do check out and work out well with the thing. So I hope this is necessary you do check out and function well. I hope you may need to look out and process that would be needed. So do look out and process accordingly.