Thread: Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure

Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure

Hello guys,

I have successfully completed the 'singleplayer mode" of the awesome game called Bad Company 2. Now, I am trying to play the "multiplayer mode". But, Bad Company 2 gives me the PB Init Failure error message. I know that there has to be Punkbuster installed in the system for connecting to the server and for the "multiplayer mode". I have installed the same, but still I am getting this error.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible and thanks in advance.

Re: Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure

Hello there, many of the users are facing the Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure issue. I think that there is some sort bug in the multiplayer mode of this game. Well, this error is not officially fixed till now. So, I guess that you will have to wait until the authorities release a perfect solution to get rid of this situation. I will let you know if a fix for this problem is available or not.

The Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure is an irritating problem that this game is giving. Anyways, some of the users have solved this problem with the help of the option for "run as administrator". This option will force the game to run forcefully, bypassing any block that the operating system is giving. So, you will have to try using the same option to eradicate this particular situation.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

It is possible that the Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure is being caused because the Punkbuster software that you have installed may incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system. There is a need to run the hardware and software evaluation toll in your system and check if this software is listed among the compatibilities or the incompatibilities of the system.

Wish you Good Luck.......

I have searched the internet for the solution of the Bad Company 2 - PB Init Failure issue. There is a patch that has been released for this problem with Punkbuster in the multiplayer mode. Search for the patch on the web and install it with the game in your system. This is an assured solution for the issue because many of the users have mentioned there in the comments that their issue was solved with the help of this technique.