Thread: Bad Company 2, Multi Player Only Crash (black screen)

Bad Company 2, Multi Player Only Crash (black screen)

My system becomes unresponsive and get a black screen when playing in multiplayer mode with the game application that is Bad Company 2. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the thing and make proper ailments to be fulfilled. Hope to get a proper solution. I use Windows 7 on my desktop.

Re: Bad Company 2, Multi Player Only Crash (black screen)

I would recommend you to look for the drivers that is been installed that is associated with the game application that is for graphic card. i hope this can be the reason for making or creating such issue. So you need to look out for the thing and then make proper implementation in order to sort the thing well. I hope this will help. Check out.

Try reinstalling the game application and the drivers. I hope you may then be able to work accordingly. So do check out by performing the task. I guess this will help you well for making the issue to sort. Also I would recommend you to upgrade the drivers. This may also help you well to get the application to process well and give no problems. So do look out

Use Direct X version 9 and then look out for the thing. I hope this is the most compatible application through which you can make the game application to work out well. So perform the task and then look for the thing. i hope you may then be able to sort the issue accordingly well. So check out and make the necessary changes that is needed. Hope you may be able to get o a proper solution.

I guess overclocking the GPU should help you well out for making the issue to be sorted. So do check out and work well for the same. This is essential and necessary that you perform and work accordingly. So do make the implementation and try to work accordingly. You will get to a better conclusion and thus make the things to work in your way well. Check out.

Scan the system well for the bug or any threat issue. I hope this would then help you well to make the thing to process and function accordingly well. So it would be very much necessary that you perform and process the function. You can use a good antivirus application and work well. Do check out and sort the issue. This will help.

Do look out for the graphic card drivers or the peripheral. It may be that the required application is not able to function and cope accordingly and this is the reason that you are not able to process with the game. So in order to sort the thing it is necessary that you do check out for the associated drivers and get it coped well. I hope this will then solve the problem that you are facing.