Thread: BFBC2 Installation file C2.CAB corruption error

BFBC2 Installation file C2.CAB corruption error

I have installed Battlefield Bad Company 2 game application and has been facing with C2.CAB corruption error whenever I launch the game. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work well for the same. I use Windows 7 on my desktop machine. Hope to get a proper solution. Thank you.

Re: BFBC2 Installation file C2.CAB corruption error

The problem could be related to the compatibility. Do look out for the same. Check out for the system ailments and then make out well for it. All you need to do is to install the game application under compatibility mode that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. I hope this will help you out well.

There can be a possibility that the application may be appended with some bugs or some system file is been corrupt. So in order to work well it is necessary that you perform well by getting another application or install a fresh copy of the same. I hope you may then be able to sort the thing accordingly. So do check out and work out well with the same.

It could be that the source through which you are making the thing to work out or process well would be the reason for the issue. You can sort it out by changing the disc or making it function well by getting another disc from the manufacturer. I guess you may then be able to work well and execute the game without any issue.

Reinstall the game application. I hope this will help you out in sorting the thing. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then check out in add/remove program option. As it is been done you then need to select the desired application and then make it uninstall by clicking on remove it. Restart the system and then install the fresh copy of the application.

The game application is been corrupt or may have been appended with the same. So you need to scan the system well and work out well. You need to process the feature well by sorting the issue and then make the application to function. All you need to o is to get a fresh copy of the application and then install it. i hope you may not get the issue.

It seems that there is some problem with the game application. You need to check out for the thing and make proper ailments to be fulfilled. This will definitely help you in sorting the issue. I hope it is essentially necessary and required to look out for the issue that you are facing. So reinstall the game or get a fresh copy of the same. This should help you well.