Thread: Computer restarts during games and GPU stress test

Computer restarts during games and GPU stress test

After doing the upgradation of the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7, I am facing an unusual issue in my system. The situation is that the computer restarts during games. Hence, I am searching for the GPU stress test for my system. Is there any other solution that can help me to get rid of the issue of system restart that I am facing.

I am waiting for suitable solutions that can help me in this situation. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Computer restarts during games and GPU stress test

The computer restarts during games seems to be a problem that is being occurred because there are some conflicts between the games and the operating system. This is causing weird issues like the system restarting when games are loaded. So, it is recommended that one must not try running the incompatible games in Windows 7. There is no other solution to get rid of this issue.

Hello there,
    The situation that you are facing with the restarting of computers can be resolved. You have to just look at the following thread and get the suitable solution from there:
    Computer reboots when playing games like Saints Row, Dawn of War 2 ...
    Also, for the GPU stress test, you can look at the thread given below:
    Stress test for Windows 7
    If are still having any problems with your system, then just let me know.

If the problem that the computer restarts during games is being caused of an incompatibility issue, then you will have to run all those problematic games in the compatibility mode. This can be done with the help of the option of troubleshoot compatibility. When you right-click on the icon of any particular game, this option can be seen. Some recommended settings are provided there by the system. They need to be used.

You have mentioned that there were no such issues that the computer restarts during games, while working with the Windows Vista operating system. But, the situation is being caused in Windows 7. So, the simplest and best solution is to change or degrade the operating system to Windows Vista. Moreover, the features of Windows Vista are similar to Windows 7.

thanks for sharing the information i usually getting this type of problem.
    smit

Hello again, thank for giving all your views about the problem that the computer restarts during games and the suggestions for the GPU stress test. The best thing that I have thought of is that I will be removing all the problematic games from my system and make my machine a dual boot system. So, I will be able to play those games in the other operating system.