Thread: ATI 5770 CF performance on WoW?

ATI 5770 CF performance on WoW?

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed World of Warcraft game application. The problem is that I want is there any improved performance with this crossfire setup? Two 5770 crossfired. Please do help me out so that I can make use of the game well. Hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: ATI 5770 CF performance on WoW?

I think that world of Warcraft do not support multiple GPU's. It would be better that you look out for working it with Single GPU. This may help you out well for the same. So do look out and process the thing well. I hope you may then be able to process the game application well. So in order to work out well do check out for the same and implement proper steps.

I think the drivers that you may have installed is not able to support well with the system. So in order to get the issue to be sorted and work out well you need to check out for the issue and make the proper implementation accordingly for it. Use the updated drivers and then make the installation proper. I hope this may help.

It is not necessary that the system would not support well or the game do not work with multiple GPU as I am using two cards and installed with 9.12 drivers. It is been working fine without any issue. So I think the issue could be with the drivers that you have installed. IT may have some problem and this is the reason that it is causing the issue. So do look out and install fresh copy of the same.

Get the proper drivers for the device that is been attached to the system. This will then help you out well to get the issue to be sorted. I hope you may then be able to work out well for the thing. I have used both GPUs together and it worked fine. So possibly the issue could be related to the drivers for the same.

Try installing the drivers for the graphic card under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file of the application or driver then install it under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This will then help you well to get the issue sorted. I hope you may then end up well for making the thing to be worked and sorted well accordingly. Check out.