Thread: General tips for beginners in Borderlands

General tips for beginners in Borderlands

My desktop has got Windows 7 operating system and AMD Phenom X4 processor. I have a ATI Radeon 1 Gigs video card. I have yesterday installed the Boderlands game on my desktop. The game runs very well. But I do not have any knowledge about its gameplay. I am a beginner in Boderlands and need tips to quickly get gaming in Boderlands. Please help.

Re: General tips for beginners in Borderlands

As you get off the bus and follow Claptrap for storage station and then to the gate after Fyrestone, where you immediately have to face the first opponents. With your weapons you are aiming at the heads of the bandits to land critical hits. After the fight, you need to collect a serene falling objects. For the next goal you have to creep behind Claptrap through the hatch on the right side and then jump over the obstacle. It requires more enemies to be done.

There is a choice among four totally unique characters, each with their own abilities and skills: Hunter, Siren, Soldier and Brick. The Hunter specializes in Sniper weapons, the Soldier - a Slot machine. This game governs the principle of survival of the fittest. Each weapon has its own characteristics: range of destruction, damage, accuracy. Impact also taken into account.

When the last bandit has fallen to the ground after the first mission, we need to open the inside door and talk with Dr. Zed. The doctor asks us to kill outside of the city five lizard creatures. At the gate we meet Claptrap. The little robot needs a repair. The corresponding tool is found on a table to the left of Zed house. We help Claptrap to his feet, whereupon this opens us the door. Outside, we walk straight to the dugout, one by one. A few shots from the gun should be enough to make them bite the dust. The reward then waits to Dr. Zed.

The soldier is one of the most versatile characters in Borderlands. Thanks to its very different skill-trees he can take the form of a lone and tough warrior to develop a valuable healer in the group. His favorite weapons are the assault rifle and shotgun, as he in this case the proper distribution of talent points and receives high damage bonuses.