Thread: Getting started with Anno 1404: Venice

Getting started with Anno 1404: Venice

Hi to all. I have recently got the latest computer game Anno 1404. I also have the add-on for this game. So I eventually have Anno 1404: Venice. I have some information on the Anno 1404, but I ma not that aware of Anno 1404 add-on Venice. So can any one please provide some details of the same to help me getting started in Anno 1404: Venice?

Re: Getting started with Anno 1404: Venice

There are several reasons why you should try to support the efforts to undermine an opponent in fraudulent manner. It may be that you are at war with another of the town planner or secretly planning a military conflict. In this case, it is advantageous to weaken the economic strength of the opponent by shaking the confidence of the people in their sovereign. Thus the new add-on requires skills as well as thinking.

To use the sabotage at all and to send spies into the city of your opponent, you first need to build a secret cabinet. The drop in the main game Anno 1404 new buildings can be found in the Construction Menu of the Citizens' level of civilization. You must apply for the construction of 1000 gold coins next to eight tonnes of wood and three tons of tools. Because of the low price you can even stamp earlier this building from the ground and sell all kinds of sneaky tactical maneuvering time. Since the building looks to other players like an ordinary house, you should place it near other homesteads of the residents in your community. This multiplayer version is really exiting.

The Anno 1404 addon Venice is directed with its challenging scenarios, the broad range of tactical possibilities and the generally high level of difficulty for professionals. Yet with a little training time and casual players have fun with the extension. The initial phase after the start of the game is always the same - only it can happen that you already have a number of production chains. You keep in close proximity to the largest possible island lookout, which has several Fertilities for various goods. Most important is the right way for cider, because you will need these to the rise of rural life for the middle class.

From the citizen level you need for most of the building stones. Iron is again important to make tools and weapons later. The add-on Venice just takes the game to a next level. Find yourself the perfect island, but do not take too much time. With the island in your possession you need to take care of its population. Provide fish as food for the farmers and wood as the main building material for all the following constructions. The farmhouses you place around a central square, with each dwelling must be connected by a road - otherwise the people just pull out again