Thread: Wii Not Playing Disc

Wii Not Playing Disc

I am facing the reading gaming disc problem with the Nintendo Wii. This Nintendo Wii is 6 months older. Now the Wii is not playing disc inserted in it. I am not able to get the reason for this problem related to the Wii. So, what can i do to fix this issue of Nintendo Wii. If anyone was having this issue before and resolved properly then share it with me also.

Re: Wii Not Playing Disc

First of all i will suggest you to check out the game disc you are trying to play on the Nintendo Wii, make sure the game disc should not have any scratches on it and it should not be damaged also. Because if it is damaged or has more scratches than there will be difficulty in reading the disc. The same case can possible related to your disc. So check it out properly and sort out the issue.

Before inserting any of the disc in the Nintendo Wii or in any other gaming devices or Computer DVD drive you should always clean the disc properly. Because it may possible that there is some dust on the surface of the disc and that is why the the disc is not read by the Nintendo Wii. Which can damage the game disc as well as the lens of the Wii.

I want to ask you that did you have purchased the original game disc for Nintendo Wii gaming console or you have got the pirated one or burned from your desktop computer system. If there is something like this then it may be possible that the disc is corrupted or it may also be the blank disc. So remember that you should always buy the original game disc compatible with the game console.

It is possible that the disc reading lens of the Nintendo Wii gaming console is not working. Because as you have mentioned it is not reading any disc inserted in it. So, there is only one thing that you can do to fix this problem of you Nintendo Wii. You have to contact the service center of the Nintendo and tell them to resolve the problem because your Wii is still in the warranty period. If you have not physically damaged it then they will not charge anything for that.