Thread: Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West freezes

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West freezes

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application that is Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. The problem is that when I try to execute the game it gets freeze. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out to get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West freezes

The game application that is been installed to the system may have some issues related to the same. You need to check out for the issue that there is no bugs been appended. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to get another application to install to the system and then check out for the thing. It would be that the copy will help you out.

There is another compatibility issue that may help you out to get the things to work out well. You need to check out that whether the game application is able to support the system. Do check out for the same this will help in sorting the issue. Cross check the system configuration for the game application that you are using. You may get to a better conclusion.

The system configuration or system ailments that is been required is been given as follows:

• Dual-core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
    • 1.5 GB RAM
    • DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series or ATI Radeon X1900)
    • DirectX 9.0c
    • XP/Vista/Windows 7
    • 2.0 GB free space
    • DirectX 9.0c compatible sound cards

Run the system under safe mode option. You may then be able to work out well with the game application. Do check out for the thing. As safe mode option do not have much of the advanced features of the application that may then restrict the same. So do look out by processing the system under safe mode. This may help you out.