Thread: Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded

Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded

Hello friends, I think that I am facing a problematic situation in my system with a particular game. The issue is that Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded. Please help me with the system requirements of this particular game because I want to check out with my computer configuration, if it is enough or not. All possible replies and suggestions are duly appreciated.

System requirements of Battlestations Pacific

Given below are the system requirements of Battlestations Pacific:
    • Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: Pentium 4 with 3 GHz or better
    • RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista) or better
    • Hard Disk: 8 GB or more free
    • Video Card: 256 MB (nVidia GeForce 6800/ATI Radeon X1800+) or better
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c

From the above information, I guess that you can make out why Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded.

Battlestations Pacific is incompatible with Windows 7

The system requirements that are given in the above post shows that Battlestations Pacific is incompatible with Windows 7. This is why Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded. There is no other option other than trying to run it in another operating system. Make the computer a dual boot system, so that there will be 2 operating systems in it. Many issues can be solved with the help of this method.

An error in the setup of the game

Hello there, it is possible that there must have been an error in the setup of the game, that is causing Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded. So, according to me, you must get a new setup of the game and then reinstall it. Do not run additional applications and programs in its background. After that, try running it, most probably the issues will be solved. Just let me know if it works or not.

Most of the resources are used by Windows 7

The problem of Windows 7 hangs when Battlestations Pacific is loaded is being caused, since most of the resources are used by Windows 7. You simply need to quit all the unnecessary applications and programs as well as switch the theme from graphical to the Aero. Also, the built-in gadgets must be stopped. Thus, most of the resources of the system will be released, which in a way will solve the particular issues being faced.