Thread: Xbox 360 Controller + FIFA 10 PC = Problems

Xbox 360 Controller + FIFA 10 PC = Problems

Hi,
    I had just brought a FIFA 10 game with NFS and NBA for my pc. I was playing FIFA on my playstation. The key settings here are quiet tough. I am looking for a Xbox controller for PC. Where can I get it and how to use the same. Does there is need to configure all the keys for specific action in the game or it detects those settings automatically. Does it is compatible with Windows 7.

Re: Xbox 360 Controller + FIFA 10 PC = Problems

Yes you can buy the Xbox 360 will be provided, as you know, with a new wireless controller. It is a hand controller with USB cord support which acts as the plug and play device. Indeed, the controller of the Xbox 360 will run on a PC via the USB cable and thanks to drivers that Microsoft offers free already for download. In addition to this flexibility, Microsoft benefits from the arrival of the Xbox 360 and accompanying controller to launch a new interface for communication with joysticks. Microsoft has christened its new technology Xinput, and that is precisely why we need a driver to operate the Xbox 360 to your PC.

You can buy a Xbox Controller 360 Controller for Windows and it works very smoothly on pc. You can use that joystick on both PC and Xbox. I have using the same on my pc. The thing you need to take care is that you must provide a appropriate drivers for the same. That comes with the controller in a cd. You can also get from the official site of Microsoft.

Xbox 360 Controller offers you a nice support on various pc games also. The Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows Wireless is compatible with both PCs and Xbox 360. Players can now change the gaming platform without losing the automation they have acquired on their controller and enjoy both the freedom of wireless. It is designed for PC gamers looking for a powerful controller for their sports games, fighting, shooting, etc.

Elegant and comfortable, fully recognized by Windows, adapting perfectly to your hands and looks like two drops of water to the famous Xbox S pad, the controller PC, Xbox 360 wired pad is ideal for you who always insist on more control, sensation and fun. With two double triggers, four action buttons and two analog sticks and a Pad, this pad differs from other traditional levers by the fact of having a jack for direct connection of a headset (optional) allowing you to communicate with other players via Xbox Live or Windows Live.

The controller also offers you dual vibration feedback sensation bringing more and more realism to your Xbox 360 and PC. It is compatible with most PCs running Windows XP and Vista. I am not sure about Windows 7. In addition, the center of the joystick you will find the Xbox Guide button. The latter offers a quick and easy access to your favorite activities on your console, so you can watch movies, listen to music, access to Xbox Live and then contact your friends.