Thread: Cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7

Cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7

Hello everyone, I am facing an unusual situation in my system that I cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7. I want to know that whether this game is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. Also, let me know the system requirements of this game. I have installed it properly, but the issue is that when I try to start the game, I just get a black screen and the game exits.

Zombie Driver is compatible with Windows 7

I want you to make aware that Zombie Driver is compatible with Windows 7. According to me, you cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7 because the game must have not installed properly in the system. Some sort of installation problem must have been occurred due to which even after the proper installation of the game, it is not able to start. So, the only solution to solve this issue is to reinstall the game.

System requirements of Zombie Driver

Given below are the system requirements of Zombie Driver:
    • Operating systems: Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7, with Admin rights
    • Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD Athlon or better
    • RAM: 1 GB or better
    • Graphics Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c or better compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c
    • Hard Disk: 500MB or more free
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c or better compatible

I think that you cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7 because some of the component of the system may not be as required by the requirement of the game.

Error with the setup

Hello there, it seems that there is some error with the setup due to which you cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7. The disc or setup file may be actually corrupt. So, you need to change the setup and ten try the installation of the game. Most of the times, the problem will be solved and the game will work fine. Just let me know if the issue still persists.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The hardware and software evaluation wizard

If you cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7, then I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard. This is because even if the Windows 7 operating system is shown to be compatible with the game, it can be possible that there must be some conflicts between the operating system and the game. If it is so, then the game will be listed among the incompatibilities of the computer.

A clean install or upgradation of Windows 7

Have you done a clean install or upgradation of Windows 7? I want to know this because the users who have done an upgradation are facing problems like they cannot play Zombie Driver with Windows 7. To avoid such problems, it is recommended that one must always enable a clean install of any operating system, that is after the old system files are eradicated.