Thread: How to play nintendo ds file on your pc

How to play nintendo ds file on your pc

I just got a Nintendo DS file from my friend which is actually a game. I would like to try that game on my computer but got stuck at the same. What should I do to play that Nintendo DS file on my computer? Do I need to have some software or is there any tweak that could allow me to do the same? Has anyone came across this and if yes then could you suggest me some solutions?

Re: How to play nintendo ds file on your pc

This is quiet simple. Just download a Nintendo DS Emulator and install it on your computer. Once done, download the game (if it not on your computer) and save it in your DS Emulator folder. Now go to that folder, run DS Emulator and when a black screen comes up open the game by clicking on the DS rom you have downloaded!

Download DSemu emulator to your computer. Unzip the DSemu emulator and the Nintendo files you have downloaded. Run DSemu and start playing all the games or files with the same default keyboard (button) settings. You can even configure the settings by yourself using DSemu options.

DeSmuME is another Nintendo DS Emulator which can be helpful to play nintendo ds files on your pc. Download all of your games onto your computer and unarchive them. This may result you with just nds files with you. Run DeSmuME and go to "File", "Open ROM…", navigate to your nds file, and click on "Open" button. You can now enjoy the game as you would have been playing it on your console or Nintendo ds.