Thread: Games Crashing Left and Right BFG Geforce GTX 275 OC2

Games Crashing Left and Right BFG Geforce GTX 275 OC2

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that most of the games are getting crashed on the system. I do not know how and why? Whenever I try to play games most of them would crash and some gets freeze. Please do help me out so that I can then sort the issue and make the application to function well.

Re: Games Crashing Left and Right BFG Geforce GTX 275 OC2

The problem that you are facing is probably the drivers related to the cards that is the video or graphic card is been corrupt and might need reinstallation. It is essential that the drivers should correspond well. On order to make the things process well you need to remove the drivers that is been installed and ten install the fresh new copy of the same.

For performing the same you need to open the control panel option and then open the add/remove program option. Now you need to select the desired application that needs to b removed and then click on remove. After it is been one you need to restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the drivers. This may help you in sorting the issue.

It could be that the drivers is not compatible with the operating system that you use. In order to make the issue to be sorted you need to work out well by installing the drivers under compatible mode. You need to right click on the installer.exe file of the application and then you need to install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This may help in sorting the issue.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. IT is by installing the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This may then help in using th features for the tools that is been installed and it may not use up the feature of Windows 7 and create a issue for crashing or freezing. Hope this should help.

Install the driver under safe mode option and then check out. This may then help out in sorting the issue. You need to check out for the same in order to process or work out well. As safe mode option do not have features embedded that may be causing the problem. This may help in sorting the issue. Do check out well. Hope this may sort.