Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to pass tomb missions in Assassin's Creed 2

How to pass tomb missions in Assassin's Creed 2

Hello, I have started playing Assassin's Creed 2 game without any problems on my pc and also completed some of the missions in the game. But apart from those missions I think we have to play the tomb missions and if I am not wrong then there are total 6 tombs that are to be solved. I have solved the 5 tomb missions till yet and I am onto the 6th one atm which is the last tombwhere my problem lies. In this tomb we have to first climb through some high place and then kill one guard. There is this another gaurd standing at the cage and when we try to approach him he starts to run away and we have to chase him and kill him. So I chased him running all the way where he meets up with 4 other guards. I managed to kill them all. After killing them there is door where I am stucked. There is a skull placed in the middle of this door and when I try to push it nothing happens, no triggers nothing. Any ideas what is this problem regarding too? Thanks

Re: How to pass tomb missions in Assassin's Creed 2

I think you are talking about the Santa Maria della Visitazion assassins tomb and maybe due to some trigger error that door is not opening. It happened to me once and after a restart of that mission all was well. Even if you kill the second guard with your gun or some throwing knives no problem arises. If the problem still persist then keep restarting the game again and again and you will be fine.

As this is the last tomb, therefore it is very much tough than you think it is in solving it. After opening the door where you are stucked when you will go further you will realize that you have to pull 3 levers and also by running on the walls from straight to right side or left side. What more can you expect from solving the last tomb which was on the cards to be challenging enough.

Yes, you have to restart the whole procedure over and over again if you fall from the ledges or you may even die. One thing you can notice is that you can however use the birds as a guide which will direct you to the correct path in case if you get stucked. In any case, if anyone doesnt know where these tombs lie on map where they are, then simply climb a view point and then use eagle vision to synchronize that portion of the map mark the tombs on your map.

You first need to complete the sequences 10 and then only you would be able to do Santa Maria della Visitazion assassins tomb. I would also like to give you a spoiler, kill the first guard after the jump and then let the other guard escape but you need to chase him. As soon as he reaches 4 other guards and shouts for help, you need to kill him. This is actually a bug in this game I think and if you do it correctly then you will be able to trigger the skull on the door and get passed that door.

I had a similar problem in Basilica di San Marco assassins tomb mission. At the cutscene of the starting of the mission there was a skull attached to a tomb displayed that we have to activate to get the slabs activated. But before even getting to the skull, all the slabs were already activated and even after solving all the puzzles and getting another tomb in the underground I wasnt able to trigger its skull. So what I did was, completed 10 sequences and then went for this tomb mission and this time it worked and I retrieved a coin.

i have a question i can't manage to start birds of a feather quest in venice, i enter the circle at the starting point but i can't see any movie or the targets, can any of u guys tell me what can i do ?

where can i find the last codex page, any of u guys know ?

http://ac2clearing.whotookspaz.org/ use this link to modify your values file and the san marco tomb should work, before u use it make a backup of your savegames just in case. this little tool is meant to modify the values.db file that u have in the crack folder of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by arnoky View Post
    i have a question i can't manage to start birds of a feather quest in venice, i enter the circle at the starting point but i can't see any movie or the targets, can any of u guys tell me what can i do ?
    Birds of a Feather Mission Walkthrough
    Firstly, you have to activate this mission from the center of the city. A couple of conspirators meet and begin to walk. You must take them into spinning, but you do not have to be detected. Stay close enough to them so they do not leave your field of vision, but do not try to run or do anything that could itself attract attention. If you hit a guard and you trigger a fight, the mission is ruined!

Sometimes, your target stop and look around. Try to hide, and keep your distance at this moment so that they do not suspect. If a group of courtesans is nearby, you can hide in that group. These courtesans are also very useful to pass the lines of guards. Send to distract the guards.

The pair finally reach conspirators in a large open area to meet other people. After the cinematic, continue to follow them without being seen. Hire a few prostitutes to pass the guards and hide. They are not expensive anyway. Finally, you arrive at a dock and a cutscene will end the mission.

If you still cannot pass this level then check out the Assassin's Creed 2 Birds of a Feather Mission Walkthrough Video

I have the same problem, how did you fix this?
    I'm stuck because I too have the San Marco tomb problem and those are the only two things to do...
    I've tried anything but the circle just disappears and there is no cutscene...

Thanks, but it still doesn't work! How did it work out for you?

Ah okay, I found it already. I updated the values and it works! Thanks mate!

Just stop the game and if you load it again, the cutscene will start over and then you can deny the quest. It will put you back on the streets of Venice.

well i followed the intruction pasted the new file over the old one and everything was allrgiht till the end of the game

I have the same problem with the birds of a feather mission and assassins tomb.
    i'm really into the game and i don't want to stop playing beacouse i have a problem so can anyone tell me how to fix this
    Matej

sad

i am in basilica di san marco tomb but i cant open the skull attached to tomb after solving the 4 puzzles,.,. how to get out of the tomb without retrieving the coin

how u pass dat basilica di san marco tomb??? help me

how to deny the quest after loading the game again

To pass the dat basilica di san marco tomb missions you will need to update your values.db files and if that still doesnt work then try to clear all missions till sequences 11 and then do the same tomb missions. It is actually a bug in the game that denies accepting tomb missions I think.

If you want to deny the tomb missions then just click escape on your keyword and then select abort mission. Hope that helps.

I have that problem with that seal too, but when I click escape there is no "abort mission" button. Is that bug???

Quote Originally Posted by ilgille View Post
    I have that problem with that seal too, but when I click escape there is no "abort mission" button. Is that bug???
    No, I have it too, you just need to quit the game and when you restart it, the level begins again and asks you to accept or deny. Deny and you're back on the street.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast