Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to pass tomb missions in Assassin's Creed 2

Re: How to pass tomb missions in Assassin's Creed 2

Quote Originally Posted by daKINK-e1 View Post
    No, I have it too, you just need to quit the game and when you restart it, the level begins again and asks you to accept or deny. Deny and you're back on the street.
    yea I did it, but I still cannot do anything. It looks I'm stuck here. When I enter the memory start place it just dissapear and nothing happen. Have any idea what could it be???

Quote Originally Posted by ilgille View Post
    yea I did it, but I still cannot do anything. It looks I'm stuck here. When I enter the memory start place it just dissapear and nothing happen. Have any idea what could it be???
    Read the above posts and update the values in your crack directory via a link above.
    That's when it works.

Quote Originally Posted by daKINK-e1 View Post
    Read the above posts and update the values in your crack directory via a link above.
    That's when it works.
    Thanks man, it's working now!!! You saved my life!!!

Can anybody Help me pls.When I pick last seal and when I try to use secret door on the floor white screen apears PLS HELP

Hello there, for any help regarding the Assassin's Creed 2 game, I suggest you to have a look at the following guide. It will be very helpful to play the game:
    Assassin's Creed 2 Walkthrough Tips and Cheats

I have the same problem with the mission "birds of a feather", I move into the circle and nothing happens. I tried the link above but it looks like it's broken Help anyone? Please?

I am extremely sorry for this one as our site is under maintenance and would be up very soon , but I have found a solution for you you should probably hire some courtesans while you are in this game and then pass through the circle , as there get shuffled and you start losing them as you progress further in the game , but you can apparently try to make your way through the dock .

Thanks Adonis I just tried to hire courtesans before passing through the circle, but still it doesn't start the memory nothing happens . The link I was mentioning is not the one to techarena but the one here to modify file the values.db . I don't know if this site is broken or what?
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-07-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: External links not allowed

Ok it took some time but I found a solution :
    In my "values.db" file I replaced the "PAIR" entries with the ones from the values.db I found here values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen and now it seems to work fine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12