Thread: How Will Xbox Live Work on Windows Phone 7

How Will Xbox Live Work on Windows Phone 7

I am a big fan of the XBOX gaming and i have recently heard that the XBOX live gaming will soon be available with the upcoming Windows phone 7 mobile phone. I want to know that how Will Xbox Live Work on Windows Phone 7 and other things related to the XBOX live gaming on the Windows Phone 7. I am looking forward to buy the Windows Phone 7 for the gaming purpose.

Re: How Will Xbox Live Work on Windows Phone 7

You want to know the details and the information about the XBOX live gaming on the Windows phone 7. First of all the Windows phone 7 mobiles are not yet released in the market. It is expected to release in the fourth quarter of this year. So, You can only enjoy the XBOX live games after the release of the Windows phone 7 in the market. So you will have to wait till then.

The Microsoft is coming with the latest XBOX gaming experience on the mobile phone. You can only enjoy the XBOX live gaming on the Windows phone 7. Which is one of the latest operating system developed by the Microsoft for the mobile phone. The XBOX Live gaming on the Windows phone 7 is awesome as i have seen the video. If you want you can also see the videos on the Youtube.

You can perform the following things with the XBOX live on the Windows phone 7.

• You can find the Achievements and also build your Gamerscore
    • You can easily see the Xbox LIVE leaderboards in the mobile
    • You will be able to see your Xbox LIVE Avatar in ypour mobile phone
    • You will get access to feeds,tips and tricks, game news as well as updates
    • You can also add Xbox LIVE friends into your friends list while out on the go
    • It supports the Turn-based (asynchronous) multiplayer gaming
    Last edited by Balamohan; 31-03-2010 at 10:59 AM.

I am also waiting for the Windows Phone 7 to be launched in the market. so that i can buy it and play XBOX live games on it. As it comes preloaded in the Windows 7 phone mobiles. I have seen the demo of the XBOX Live gaming and it was amazing. As i have like XBOX more than the Play station 3. I am waiting for it to be released from the long time.