Thread: F.E.A.R. - Performance Test

F.E.A.R. - Performance Test

Hi folks,
    While playing the F.E.A.R., I have noticed that the FPS was not remaining constant. I just want to ask you guys that 39-40 fps is good.?? Also please provide some useful information about the Performance Test of F.E.A.R.
    Hope that someone will help me soon.
    Technology is a way of organizing the universe so that man doesn't have to experience it.-- Max Frisch 1911 -1991

Re: F.E.A.R. - Performance Test

The FEAR performance is much better but if we apply overclocking even exceed by 4 FPS to a X1650PRO! Without doubt, the 7300 knows how to manage in certain areas and may even surpass the competition boards that do not compete directly with it. When we apply anti-aliasing, are not so far from the plate ATi. To a considerable price, this motherboard Entry-Level provides the necessary and just to run the necessary programs and the graph shows that adding more detail to the resolution, the board pays the most you can to a satisfactory level.

1280x960 is a normal resolution regarding games and hear how the 7300 is positioned on the graph back to beat the X1650PRO. Really good performance provided by this video card in FEAR I wonder what would be the result of the competition series that competes with this board, but we must wait for an upcoming review.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You will find a significant difference regarding the X1650PRO but performance is acceptable, though in some parts is noticed that the 7300 effort this transpiring. With 4xAA-8xAF is hardly possible to play smoothly allowing us to be easier prey for the AI of the game. It is advisable to play at this resolution with these options.

I would like to comment that applying antialiasing / aniso becomes much more difficult for this board to work but still offers a good amount of FPS in a game like Prey which requires the maximum to any GPU. This resolution will be that the 7300 costs more to provide a better result, but despite this keeps the head high to reach 31 FPS.