Thread: COD4 or Killzone 2, which is the best game for PS3 ?

COD4 or Killzone 2, which is the best game for PS3 ?

Hi,

I know most of you are thinking Killzone 2? But I played the demo and liked it, but the controls are awful slow. I can not kill anyone with sluggish controls and stuff. As I liked the game but it got control. Now COD 4, I liked it on the PC, And I'm guessing its a bit better on the PS3, A comparison between these two big games was always going to happen sooner or later. So guys, which according to you, COD4 or Killzone 2 which is the best game for PS3 ?

Re: COD4 or Killzone 2, which is the best game for PS3 ?

COD4 is a monster, of course, people still play. Personally I think its better than Killzone 2, if you take the equation and graph continues its graphics are amazing. And is not the best suitable for PS3, but PC it wins. If you have access to it on the PC I'd say go for Killzone 2 as a PS3 exclusive. Resistance 2 is also a mediocre game. If you see it cheaper to get to the multiplayer mode.

Bot the game have the same cost. If someone is trying to purchase one of the COD4 or Killzone 2, a direct comparison is completely fare. When COD4 came out it was the best as compared to other games. But now Killzone has better graphics and more refined game play as compared to COD4 and the other ps3 game. I loved COD4 and hopefully I can get as much enjoyment in KZ2, so ... So far so good.

Both games are insane! I played both the games. Killzone 2 has the advantage in graphics and sound but in any game is COD4 on-top shape. Killzone 2 has a more realistic effect, but both games handle it differently. I think Killzone 2 is a good alternative, but not a replacement. I would say to someone who is COD4 to buy the first. I still have to experience Multi-player for K2. If possible try both the games.

I think COD4 has a better story and its very easy to play. It makes you feel the characters, that the end is something intersting. Killzone 2 feels better to play, you need to stress your brain a little more than just running and weapons, some cut scenes of Nice and the line that has me hooked. All I think, it depends upon your likings.