Thread: Patch 1.2 Call of duty glitches

Patch 1.2 Call of duty glitches

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently download and install new Call of Duty 2 Patch 1.2, but I am having problem with it. Anyone else having the same problem with Call of Duty 2 Patch 1.2. Please help me to fix Patch 1.2 Call of duty glitches.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Patch 1.2 Call of duty glitches

Hey I am also having the same problem. I also update the Call of Duty World at War to patch v1.2 and after that I unable to hear sound from the game. I have checked the sound settings, but it appears to be on. I don't know what is the reason behind it. I am using vista 64bit Operating System. I also have on board sound card realtek high definition audio. I think there is some bugs in the patch.

I think this is problem related to windows XP 64Bit. Most of the people having problem with this OS. I think call of duty 1.2 patch is not compatible with windows XP 64Bit and that's why you are getting such type of problem. I hope in the future they will upgrade call of duty 1.2 patch. So that people with windows XP 64Bit can also able to play this game.

You have to use following steps to fix this problem.
    First click on the Start button ->Now go to Control Panel -> Now select Administrative Tools option ->Now select Local Security Policy -> now right click on the Software Restriction Policies and choose New Software Restriction Policies -> Now left click on the "Software Restriction Policies" -> now right click on the "Enforcement" -> now choose "Properties" -> Now in the "Apply software restriction policies" select all users except local administrators -> Now click on the Apply and then press OK.

Hey I have also download and install Call of duty Patch 1.2 in my computer, but I am not having any problem with it. I think you haven't install Call of duty Patch 1.2 in your computer properly and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just uninstall that Call of duty Patch 1.2 from your computer and then again install it. After this you will not get any problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever