Thread: What are the Top wii games

What are the Top wii games

Hi, I just received a new Nintendo Wii at my birthday and got only 2 free games cds with it. I was wondering what whould be the top wii games that I can get from the stores. This wii console is specially one of the greatest gaming consoles I have ever got in my life and I dont want to be disappointed not playing games on it. As I like gaming, I hope some people can help me sort out games for it as soon as possible, thanks in anticipation.
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Re: What are the Top wii games

There are a lots of games that you can get for you Nintendo Wii, and among them are The Beatles: Rock Band where it will let you perform a variety of Beatles hits and supports up to three vocalists singing in harmony. If you want some battle game then you can get a grip on the famous street fighters type games called Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars which features characters from Capcom's popular game franchises and the Tatsunoko animation studio and many more.

Below are some games that are rated 8.5 from all over the world rankings out of 10:
    • No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition
    • New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    • NHL 2K10

And I suppose I have given you a list full of exciting games which consists of adventures, action, sports and many more. Hope that helps you.

I have enjoyed some horror kind of games specially Silent Hill: Shattered Memories on my wii which I think you should add in your list. It is one of the best is a survival horror video game and seventh version in the Silent Hill series. Then there are some more survival horror games for Wii called Imabikisou which will be made available to the wii series with some extra scenarios not available in the PS3 version.

Some of the best Highest Rated Games for Wii are as follows:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
    2. Zelda Twilight Princess
    3. Super Smash Bros Brawl
    4. Resident Evil 4
    5. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
    6. Okami
    7. Zack and Wiki
    8. Super Paper Mario
    9. Madworld
    10. Guitar Hero 3

The ratings are all based on the average scores that are collected from all over the web. Hope that you will add it in your list and review some of them afterwards.

IMHO, the best game for Wii is Super Smash Bros. Brawl and it is an awesome and great game. It is a game which is most wanted by the wii owners and this game was sold out millions of copies in 1 year I think. I bet that you wont regret playing this game on your wii and to add more try out the above 10 games listed as well, cause 8 of them are already owned by me.