Thread: ex Monolith squad opens fire on negotiators?

ex Monolith squad opens fire on negotiators?

Hello,
    Ok, when I am in this stage every thing is perfect working until the opponents kill the negotiators. My squad is all set to attached, but till then they kill the negotiators and I have no idea about what is going on in this game. So, please if you have any idea about this then please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Re: ex Monolith squad opens fire on negotiators?

Hello,
    I have the same problem with this I do not have any clue while playing this game. I currently play with the SMRTER mod, so is that there is any problem i this mod and the opponents are killing the negotiators. Is there any enemy priority in this stage rather in the mod. I do not know if this is a bug or not, but this is frustrating at moments. So, if you have faced a similar kind of a problem and you have a solution then do post back.

Hello,
    I think this is a bug of the game. Have you reinstalled the game and seen if this works round. If you have not done this then I think you should try once re-installing the game and see if this works. Have you scanned your computer for viruses, may be that your computer is infected by the virus and so the game is not working properly. Though I have not seen a problem like this, but you should try scanning your computer.

Hello,
    I have played Prypiat first and then I have shifted to Monolith shelter. So, I have purchased a new copy of the Monolith shelter and I want to start the game first with this one now. I do not see any problem in this game, I wounder how come you have the problem with this game, the stage you are talking about, I have cleared it and no one kills the negotiators. I think you should reinstall the game and see if that fixes the bug.

Hi,
    I have a question for you
    Have you installed the mod, if you have installed it then I think you should remove then, that is uninstall them from you game and see if the game works. Because I think some of the mod which you may have installed can effect the games. Also, the copy of the game which you have, try it on the any other machine and see if the game works there perfectly. If it works there, then you have a problem in you machine. Hope on of the solutions will work for you.