Thread: DiRT 2 game application freezes

DiRT 2 game application freezes

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application that is Dirt 2 to the system. I have no idea what could have been wrong the game application is not able to work out well. It freezes when been executed. Please do help me out in order to make the things work out well. Hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: DiRT 2 game application freezes

The game application that is been installed may have some issues that is been related to the same. So you need to work or process out for the same that would help in sorting the issue. It may be that bugs might have been appended to it. It is very much essential that you perform a reinstallation that would help in sorting the issue to sort out. So do check out for the same.

It can be that the game application is not able to support the system that is been using. It could be that the operating system may not be able to support as there may not be an addon for the game to work under the same. You may then work out for the thing by processing the issue well. Look out for the addon support or updated version. This might help.

Re Guest

The game application system requirements is given as follows:

• Intel Core i7-920 Quad 2.67GHz processor
    • AMD Phenom II X4 905e processor
    • Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT graphic card
    • ATI Radeon HD 4770 512MB graphic card
    • 3 GB RAM
    • 10 GB Hard Disk Space
    • Direct X 9

The game application basically supports Windows 7 operating system. It can be that the system is been affected by a virus issue and due to this reason it is not getting executed well. So it is essential for the system to be scanned using a good antivirus tool that would then sort the things out well for you. Use a good antivirus tool application that would make the things to work out.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus application that would then help out in sorting the issue that is the virus that may have been appended to the system. So do check out by scanning the system using the application that is been installed. It would detect the threat that has been appended. It would then make the virus eliminate from the system. Do check out.