Thread: PB Init failure

PB Init failure

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from the last week. Whenever I tried to play on the PB-secured server, I received "PB Init failure" error message. It sometimes appeared when I kill some one. I tried various method to fix this problem, but none of them worked out. Can anyone help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: PB Init failure

As per my knowledge you have to use PB updating exe in the joint operations folder. pbupdate.exe has a file size of 658,349 bytes, and is most commonly found under the directory "solnsoft" with a creation date of December 20, 2005. This is not a known spyware, adware, or trojan executable. I think this will fix your problem.

Hey as per my information you can not do Joint Operations, this is because Punkbuster support has ended such type of operation. Still you can able to play that game using pb_security 0 command. This is can be done in the following ways:
    First enter in you game-> now open console with the ~ key -> Now type "pb_security 0 " and press enter. This will allow you to play on the server.

I also had the same problem while playing multilayer game. I didn't get such type of problem while playing single player game. Then one of my friend said me following tricks and then I bale to fix this problem. Now I didn't get such type of problem. You can also try this.
    First right-click on the program -> now click on the "Run As Administrator".
    That's it.

Hey I also have the same problem I tried various method, but I fail to fix this problem. I kicked out whenever I tried do some interesting in the game. I also tried the pb_security 0 command, but it repeatedly said that "go to evenbalance.com to update Punkbuster.". But it is not supported. I think it is one of the bugs in the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever