Thread: Installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7

Installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7

I am having some installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7. The main issue is that the operating system is not allowing me to start the setup of the game, neither from the Autoplay option nor from the setup file itself. What are the system requirements of the game? I want to know this because I need to check out if this is some incompatibility problem or something else. Please provide some help soon.

Download another setup of Jack Keane

I guess that you must download another setup of Jack Keane. This is because, I think that there are installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7 because the setup of the game must be corrupt. The operating system may not be able to detect the setup due to which it is not able to start. So, exchange the disc if you have purchased it or download a different setup. After that, try the installation of the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Quit all applications and programs

Whenever you start ant installation process, you get a message saying that, all the other applications and programs that are running before you begin with the installation. So, you will have to quit all applications and programs, if you are facing any installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7. I am quite sure that your problem will be solved because I had faced a similar issue once, while installing a software.

System requirements of Jack Keane

According to me, there are some installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7, since this particular platform, that you are using is not supported by the game. Here are the system requirements of Jack Keane:
    1. Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
    2. Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel or AMD or better
    3. RAM: 1 GB or more
    4. Hard disk: 1.5 GB or more free
    5. Video Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible with 256 MB RAM or better
    6. Sound card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible or better
    7. DirectX 9.0c or better

A Dual boot system

It is recommended that a dual boot system can solve any kinds of installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7. You will have 2 operating systems in your computer. One is Windows 7 and another one must be Windows XP or Windows Vista. Thus, when you get any kind of incompatibility problem, you will have to restart the computer and then, load the other operating system.

Force the setup to start

There is a method available to force the setup to start, if there are some installation problems of Jack Keane in Windows 7. The Run as Administrator option is used in such cases. It is possible that, for some reason, the operating system may be blocking the particular setup from starting. Many of my friends were facing such sorts of problems in Windows 7, but using this particular option solved the problem.