Thread: Just Cause 2 Gameplay details

Just Cause 2 Gameplay details

I want to get the details on Just Cause 2 PC version. I am looking forward to get this game on my Alieware machine which runs on Windows 7 and has got a 1 gigs graphic card. But before that I need information and details on Just Cause 2 gameplay. Is it really worth gaming. How are the graphics of the game. Please help.

Re: Just Cause 2 Gameplay details

Just Cause 2 is the successor to the title game Just Cause. The PC version was published about 3 years and 6 months after publication of the original title. For this game a special edition called Just Cause 2 - Limited Edition exists. Just Cause 2 is a great action game which has well crafted gameplay.

In the game you obviously fall onto the same small island, where Jack Shephard been stranded and the other passengers of Oceanic 815th . No matter which plane you are in, the crash is very certain. After the explosions, you will land by parachute on the island. And then the game proceeds.

Just Cause 2 is and organized chaotic game to take advantage pf the political situation so that we come easily to the local despot Baby Panay. This gives us the title basically the same gameplay as its predecessor, but still there is again a lot of vehicles, ships and aircraft that we can use. The abilities of our characters have evolved. I suggest you should go ahead and purchase the game.

Each job can be done on land, sea or air. The graphics are too good and so does the sound. Use a good 512 MB video card to get the excellent graphic effects. There are more than 100 vehicles, including tactical jeep, helicopter gunships and fighter jets, are available. And because Rico is the best man of the agency, he has mastered some spectacular new stunts with his legendary glider and a brand new grappling hook that allows it reaches anywhere in Panau. Somewhere on the 400 square miles of the island with its white sandy beaches, hot deserts and snowy peaks expected him Sheldon.

There are several new weapons in Just Cause 2, including a removable mini-gun, grenade launchers, which are operated with one hand and those explosives, carrying the missiles at the beginning of this text to the afterlife. This time the agent explores a new, huge island, we are let loose on the fictional island kingdom off the coast of Southeast Asia Panau.