Thread: Just Cause 2 Plane Flight fix

Just Cause 2 Plane Flight fix

Hi there, I need some help regarding the Just Cause II game which i have installed and stuck up in between. So if you can the please help me to know about the Just Cause 2 Plane Flight fix. Actually the mouse in the game is moves the camera but i need to make it work for the direction also. So if any one can help me to do the same then the help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Just Cause 2 Plane Flight fix

This is really nice game and i love the way it and don't want to change any thing on it. So please play it as it was made to play on the computer. I have completed the Demo version of the Just Cause 2 and after that i have purchased the full game as i loved playing the demo and now i am enjoying the Full version and don't want any modification.

Even i am looking for the same issue that you are talking about. It should be implemented with the Mouse steering which will allow us to make the mouse work with the direction also so that we can make the mouse work according to us. If more customability for plane and controls are added to the mouse in the Just Cause 2 then it will be easy for use to play it.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even i am looking for the some of the Customization in the game. I want the game should be added with rudder control and mouse will have the default aileron/elevator controls. Also add the feature like if i press a button will give me the free look of the game as noticed in many of the game i.e. Counter Strike. Thats all i want to do.

It is better if you will report all about the modification and control on the Just Cause official site so the developer will work on it and find the alternate for the same and give you the solution if there is any. You can post your query on eidosgames.com where you will get the solution of the same. Hope you will like it and do as i said.

Play on a console

/problem