Thread: Just Cause 2 Mouse Settings

Just Cause 2 Mouse Settings

Hi,
    I am facing a bit issue with my mouse sensitivity while playing Just Cause 2. I am not able to figure out the reason behind this. What is happening here is that when I try to map any action with the side button I got a message on the screen that it is already mapped with something else. The other problem is that the sensitivity of mouse is not proper while driving or flying. How to fix this. I had tested this with number of different mouse.

Re: Just Cause 2 Mouse Settings

Do this enter the game settings of Just Cause 2. Browser to the mouse section and then adjust all the settings and sensitivity there. You can then test that the settings are working or not. The mouse adjustment and other thing usually lies and work with the settings that are mentioned in the settings panel of the game. I do not see this as a hardware issue.

I am not sure about this. Because I am too had faced a similar issue while playing Just Cause 2. The major issue to which I had came across is the sensitivity. While moving or flying the action is performed lately to what I do now. I had tested this Steelseries mouse, Razer mouse, and Logitech gaming G5/G7 mouse. The issue is not solved so that looks a configuration matter.

I will recommend you to use X-Mouse Button Control which can fix the side mouse button problem. Here you will need to assign the controls properly to the keystrokes and mouse buttons. You can assign functions to mouse zoom in and out with lr/rb. Try this out hope this will help you. Also check the configuration settings of mouse in the computer also.

Yes this is right. You can try to use X Mouse button to fix your mouse error. But you will need to note down one thing is that this will only work on Windows XP 32 bit operating system. I am not aware with other operating system. Once installed this application works automatically and you just need to configure your mouse controls properly.

That is right. In some matter the mouse give you a really annoying support on the game. The camera angle is really slow and sometime messed up. It is the settings that are related to mouse settings and that needs to fix via a driver update. I am not able to figure out the exact cause may be some lacking in the game ai. Just try to update your mouse driver if you are using a gaming mouse.

I have a microsoft 5 button mouse, Button 4 and 5 not supported in this game But the MICOsOFT xbox controller is! XBox is dx9, not dx10 this is the stupidest new release I have!

My 5 button mouse works with all my other games!

THESE GUYS that released this for Dx10 are IDIOTS!

I hope they have so few sales of this for PC it goes to the Bargin bin by July for 10$ at walmart!

This was made for XBOX CLEARLY and xbox is dx9 All my other games are dx9/dx10 and some are even dx11compatible!

THIS GUYS ARE IDIOTS!
    Last edited by RMJ; 04-04-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Hey I toyed around for awhile and got buttons 4 and 5 working on my creative fatal1ty pro mouse.

You have to set the button (4 or 5) to a simulated keystroke then in the window that opens up select During from the dropdown menu like in the image below.

I also had debugging mode turned on but I'm not sure if it needs to be on. It's under the settings menu from the main xmouse window.

I meet the same problem. Thanks so much for sharing your tips.

I thought this will help a little bit , I lowered the graphics settings to the zero almost , all of them , and increased the mouse X , Y sensitivity to 100.
    That decreased the latency time of responding alot , but graphics details = suck.
    the 'suck' thing is better than 'put that game on the shelf ' .
    Regards.

I am not sure whether this is going to help you but you can try this. Just turn off SSOA or you can also try to use some other SSOA settings in the menu. This should raise the performance. This is one of the possible solutions for this issue and I wish that this will help you. If it solves the problem then please post back. Thank you.