Thread: Just Cause 2 got black screen issue

Just Cause 2 got black screen issue

Hello Friends. As i have got the demo version of the Just Cause 2 and installed the same on my computer but after installation when i am tryi9ng to launch the game Just Cause 2 got black screen issue. It displays the black screen and all the sound of the game are still there. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but that does not worked for me. So need your help to get rid of this issue. Thanks in advance

Re: Just Cause 2 got black screen issue

First let me know about the system configuration of your which will make us to realize about your system and find the solution of the same. This seems to have issue of the Graphic. Might be your graphic card is not enough to play this game that is why only playing the games sound not the full game as unable to satisfy the graphic need of the game.

As you have asked me about the system configuration of the same then let me tell you that the configuration of mine is given below which will help you to get the proper solution of the issue i am getting with the Just Cause II game
    • Windows 7 32 bit
    • AMD Phenom II 955
    • Sapphire HD 5850
    • 4GB DDR3 1333

Please help me with proper solution as i am planning to get the full game for my PC. A help may be appreciated.

The configuration of your system all fine and having no issue. Did you updated the Direct X for your computer. If not then install the latest Direct X on your system to run the game. And then try to run the games. Also you are running the 32 bit system then why you are using the 4 GB of RAM which does not require for your system.

Have you gone through the policy of the game before installing the game? As you have to check for the system requirement of the game so that game can run on the PC smoothly. Here is the system requir3ement for the game check and find it suitable with your system.
    • Core 2 Duo T7800 2.6GHz
    • AMD Phenom 8400 Triple-Core
    • Nvidia Geforce GTS 250
    • ATI Radeon HD 5750
    • 3 GB RAM
    • 10 GB Hard Disk Space
    • Direct X 9

I think that the Graphic driver of yours need to update as most of the game are facing the same problem and need to update the Graphic driver which resolve the issue of the same. So if you are getting the same error then you also download the latest driver for the Graphic card and then install it on your system to run the game.