Thread: Display driver keeps crashing

Display driver keeps crashing

Hello Guys,

I am having system with Radeon HD 3600 graphics card support. I often plays the 'Just Cause 2' games. But always get error message while playing the 'Just Cause 2' saying that 'Display driver has stopped responding'. After this the game stops working and I need to quit it. I am unable to get the cause behind this issue occurs with my system. If you posses any solution over this problems, then let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Display driver keeps crashing

I think you system is not compatible to play 'Just Cause 2'. Following is the system requirement for Just Cause 2:
    • Processor: Dual-Core CPU
    • RAM: 2GB
    • Hard Drive : 10GB Free
    • Operating System: Windows 7 OR Vista
    • Video Memory: 256 MB
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

I think your system might have some problem and which cause issues while you are playing the 'Just Cause 2'. I suggest you to take help of any computer engineer. I think this is ultimate solution to your system problem. There are might be some issue graphics memory. It sounds that you system doesn't comprise enough graphics in the way to play 'Just Cause 2'.

According to me your system is not compatible for playing the 'Just Cause 2' game. Your system doesn't seems to be have minimum system requirement need for to play 'Just Cause 2'. You are using 'Radeon HD 3600' graphics card, I suggest you to replace it with 'Radeon HD 5750 '. I hope it will definitely solve your system problem.

Hi friend,

I had same issue while playing the 'Just Cause 2'. At that time my friend suggested me to reinstall the display driver as well to add the additional graphics card to my system. I did the same thing as per his suggestions. I upgraded my graphics card to the 'Geforce GTS 250'. And surprisingly it solved all my issue related to the 'Just Cause 2'.