Thread: DSi internal clock problem

DSi internal clock problem

Hello Guys,

I am using Nintendo DSi from two months. Till yet I don't have any serious issue with this Nintendo DSi. But I am getting troubled while changing the internal timing of Nintendo DSi. I have tried to change this internal timing, but didn't get any success. If you know how to change the inter timing of Nintendo DSi, then please let me aware about the same. I would really appreciate your any help.

Re: DSi internal clock problem

I am one of you, as I am having the identical issues with Nintendo DSi. I have tried various method in the way to change the internal timing of Nintendo DSi, but nothing was helpful. I have also contacted to the customer care, but unfortunately I didn't get answers from there. If you get any solution over this Nintendo DSi issue, then please try to share it me also.

Please try following steps to change the timing of Nintendo DSi:
    1. On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to select the Settings ("wrench") icon.
    2. Select the right arrow to go to page 2, then select "Time."
    3. Tap the up/down arrows to change the time, then select "OK" to confirm.

You are able to modify the system's time of Nintendo DSi. Internal timing of Nintendo DSi is basically displayed in military time. In which the time format is based upon a 24 hour clock timing. There is no setting available in Nintendo DSi for to change the 24 hour clock format into the standard timing format. You also won't get the option for automatic time adjustment.

Hi friend,

According to me it's not very complicated to change the internal timing of Nintendo DSi. To reach at the time option in the Nintendo DSi, for that you first need to select the 'setting' from the main menu. Then you can use up or down arrows for to modify timing. After changing the timing finally click over 'OK'. Try this procedure and let me know if you able to change the timing or not.