Thread: Speaker problem with Nintendo DSi

Speaker problem with Nintendo DSi

Hello friend,

I have recently bought the Nintendo DSi for gaming. For few days it worked finally. But from two days it showing some speaker issues. While playing certain sounds the right speaker has some static noise. I am unable to find out the exact reason behind this speaker problem. I wonder if you are able to help me to sort out this speaker problem of Nintendo DSi.

Re: Speaker problem with Nintendo DSi

To sort out this speaker issue of Nintendo DSi, I suggest you to visit the service center of Nintendo DSi. There you will get all the solutions to your Nintendo DSi. If your Nintendo DSi is under warranty period, then you won't be cost for any service at the Nintendo DSi service center. I hope this will definitely solve you problem.

I think there might be some problem in hardware of your Nintendo DSi, and because of you are getting the speaker problem. You said that you are getting speaker problem for only specific sound. I suggest you to try out other sounds also, and see if you still getting same issue with right speaker of you Nintendo DSi or not.

The Nintendo DSi supports the stereo speakers. The studio sound of the Nintendo DSi can play music format AAC (only) on an SD card and make audio recordings through the integrated microphone. It also contains features to customize the audio file. To solve the speaker problem have you contacted to the customer care services of your Nintendo DSi? if not then do it first.

I think you need to customize the sound setting of your Nintendo DSi. It seems that the audio balance for left and right speaker is not proper. Because of that you are getting problem with right side speaker. If this solution doesn't works then there is only one solution for this problem, and which is to take help of any Nintendo DSi technician.