Thread: Send error report message during game play

Send error report message during game play

I have "Dell Studio 15" laptop and it has 1GB graphic card, 500GB of HDD, 4GB RAM and Windows 7 ultimate. After some days i switched to XP, on XP when i tried to play the games like NFS Carbon, Prototype etc, they were running normally. But after few days when i tried to play NFS Carbon, it crashed and gave an error message "send/don't send error report message". Most of the games started giving the same error message. I don't know why it is happening, please help me..

Re: Send error report message during game play

I think you need to re-install the game on your laptop. As you have said that you have switched from windows 7 to xp then if any of the application doesn't work then you need to re-install them in order to work them fine. I this situation most of the time the files which are related to any of the applications can get corrupted due to any modifications in the system of your laptop. So better to re-install it any try again to play.

I think you need to check the system requirement for the games which you are trying to play the games in Windows Xp. I think the games which you have on your laptop can be playable on the recommended system requirement. If you have saved your games in other drive rather than C: drive then you need to re-install the games as some of the files which are related to the games are saved in the C: drive of the system.

The best thing is to remove all the games from the laptop or from your computer by going in the control panel option. After that you need to un-install windows XP from your laptop and then after that you need to re-install it again. Then you need to check all the related game files and remove all of them which are stored in the laptop. After that you can re-install all the games in your laptop and see if the error comes again.

You can also visit the official site of the game and then you can ask them to solve the problem or you can post your problem and then see for the solution for your problem. I have seen that most of the games crashes and they don't play if there is any of the problem in the system. So if you want then you can check the updates for the requirements of the games and see the system requirement with respect to the Windows XP.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever