Thread: Saw game is not able to execute well

Saw game is not able to execute well

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a game application that is been installed to the system which is SAW. I have a problem that the game lags and then closes down when been executed. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can get the issue sorted. Thank you.

Re: Saw game is not able to execute well

The game application that is been installed to the system may have some issue s related to the same. It could be that the application is not able to execute as there may be some bugs appended to the same. You need to check out by reinstalling the game application by using a new fresh copy of the installer file. This would then let you to a better conclusion.

The game application may have some compatibility problems due to which it is not able to cope with the system and hence it is not getting executed well. You need to check out for the system ailments that may be required in order to get the application to function properly with the system. Do check out and then verify for the result.

Install compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the comaptibility center in order to make the things to work out well for you. This would then make changes. As the application if not able to work with Windows 7 features then it can take or use the features of the tools that is been installed and then the game would be playable.

The game's system specifications or requirements is been mentioned below. This would help you out in making the things to work out well.

• Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6GHz
    • AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
    • Geforce 7600 GT 256MB
    • ATI Radeon X1900 Series grahic card
    • 2GB RAM
    • 12 GB hard disk space
    • Direct X 9

Run the system under safe mode option. This would then help you in making the application to function properly. This is because the safe mode do not have features or advanced services enabled to it like Windows 7 which may become an obstacle for the application to get sorted. So try to execute the system under safe mode and then run the game.