Thread: Stucked in Level Defend Priboi in IGI

Stucked in Level Defend Priboi in IGI

After finishing the level Missile Train yard I had stuck in the next level. I am not able to pass on the level of Defend Priboi. As the train got bombarded I and priboi fell on the ground. Then on the first we enter gate were we kill a soldier. But suddenly priboi dies and the level ends up. I am fed up playing again and again. How can I finish up this level.

Re: Stucked in Level Defend Priboi in IGI

To complete this level first you have to go to the front of the warehouse and kill one more guard. Take the Uzi, provide it and revolve left to kill the 2 enemies. Glance all the way through the binoculars to see where the barrels are. It's close to the enemy on a position like a bridge. Shoot the barrels to kill the protector then rapidly shoot another guy near him. You can observe a garage with an enemy inside. You necessitate killing him hurriedly previous to he kills Priboi. At present go after Priboi in anticipation of he tells you to check out the warehouses. Provide the Glock 17 and enter the right hand warehouse then destroy the enemy inside. Take all the propinquity Mines. Then the objective 1 is completed.

You have to move out of the warehouse and glance to your right, there is a house there. Provide the knife and go to the residence. Then open the first door, nobody there. But when you open the next door there determines is a man standing there and he will instantaneously see you. You necessitate killing him promptly 'cos if you do not one more guy in the next room will approach in and start blasting. You have to go into the next room and kill this other guy. Continue on to the next room and kill the protector. Depart this house and you will see a sentinel post in front of you. Go to it and press on the switch. The gate determines to be open. Walking out this area through the gate and go straight on in anticipation of you see houses to the left.

As you go into the additional area you have to move towards the houses and go to the uppermost building on the left but do not enter it yet. Plant two immediacy mines besides the tall building (on the preceding house's wall). Then go to where Priboi is and provide the M16 A2. By at present there will be a truck coming in the direction of you. Stay in anticipation of the enemies come from at the back the truck and destroy them with the likely to explode. Hurriedly turn back and go directly in the direction of the uppermost building. There will be one more truck so utilize the explosives once more.

If you get delayed the enemies determine and enter the residence beside the truck, so you have to enter the residence and kill them. From the construction where you go into there are 2 alternatives to win the assignment. Individually I have preferences to the second alternative. Go to where Priboi is (the second intention building). Then go up to the 3rd floor and obtain the LAW 80. Subsequent to you have to kill regarding 3 enemies, Anya will contact you. Utilize a propinquity mine on the stairs to cover your back and departure the building. Provide the M16 A2 and kill all the enemies you can see (about 10-15 protector).
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

After completing the first objective, then you have to go to the second objective building but do not go through it. You will see a broken residence at the side of it go there as an alternative and place 2 propinquity mines on the wall. Then you have to go to the doorway to the second objective building and then back out on the road. Provide the AK47 and destroy the 3 enemies. Wait there in anticipation of Anya contacts you and the enemies come into view. Destroy them. Look your right and position the enemies again (at the similar place). Destroy them to. Summarily enter the second objective building and go to the third floor to take 2 LAW80's (You should hear the propinquity mines burst out). Provide the LAW 80 and go back outside then turn left to observe a tank. Shoot it with the LAW 80. Wait in anticipation of the helicopter lands on the top then go to the top and board the chopper to complete the operation.