Thread: Installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7

Installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7

I am having a weird installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7. The problem is that when I try to install the same, the setup wont start. I tried from the Autoplay option as well as going to the setup file itself. Nothing happens when I double-click on the setup file. I want to know the system requirements of this game, so that I could check my computer configuration for the game. Please reply with your solutions for this problem and thanks for any help.

Re: Installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7

The installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7 may be because the setup of this game may have become corrupt. I am not sure that this is because of some incompatibility problem. So, I suggest that you must download a different setup for the game. If you have purchased the game, then you must go to the dealer and mention him about the problem. Then, exchange the disc. Now, try the installation from the new setup to solve the issue.

The problem of the installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7 is because the game is having an incompatibility issue with the operating system. I can confirm this because the system requirements that are given below does not show that the Windows 7 platform is supported or not:
    • Operating systems: Windows 98 or Windows 2000 or Windows ME or Windows XP
    • Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz or better
    • RAM: 64 MB or more
    • Sound Card: DirectX 8 Compatible
    • Video Card: 32 MB Direct 3D Compatible
    • Hard Disk: 2 GB or more free

If the installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7 is because of any incompatibility problem, then you will have to force the setup to run with the help of the "run as administrator" option. If there will be any problems while running the game, then you will have to do the troubleshooting of the game. Thus, you will have to use the option of troubleshoot compatibility for this purpose. You will have to specify the problems that you are finding with the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Have you searched for the compatibility tool for Forever Worlds on the internet. If you can get this tool, then the installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7 can be solved. You will have to install this particular tool before you try installing this tool in the system. The tool will do the required compatibility settings for the game in the system because of which there will be no problems installing and running the game.

I think you must install another operating system, that is Windows XP in another drive in you computer, so that it will become a dual boot system. With this method, you can get rid of the installation issue of Forever Worlds in Windows 7. This is the technique that I am using in my system with Windows 7. So, when I find that any software or application has an incompatibility problem, I start it in the other operating system by restarting the computer.